Starting on May 11th, our doors will be open to all of our customers. To limit the number of simultaneous clients, we ask to reserve a 45 min time slot for each visit.
We ask our clients:
– to stay home if they are sick
– keep your distance from our staff and other clients
– disinfect your hands upon entry, wear gloves
– do not come in groups, maximum 2 visitors per appointment (including kids).
– Use electronic means of payment as much as possible
Pick up in our warehouse
– Available to everyone
– Only by appointment
– 1 client at a time, by appointment every 45 minutes.
– Our front gate will remain closed to everyone without an appointment.
– Loading is to be done by client, unless it consists of palletised goods
Please order your goods trough our web shop so that we can prepare them for you. For larger orders, allow for two days time for us to prepare the orders.
Book a 45 minute time slot here, Please mention your order number with your name, you will receive an email confirmation.
We ship on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Small items (books, small lights, bulbs, hardware, etc)
– Shipping of small items by Bpost to any address in Belgium: 5.9€
– Available for EU shipping at usual rates
– We can also ship them at a later date if wanted, no storage costs during the confinement
– Return of goods is possible, but please notice us before sending us back items. The return period of our products is two weeks. Discounted and unlabelled products cannot be returned.
– Contact us for a shipping quote for deliveries outside of Brussels BEFORE making your order
– Can be reserved for later delivery, no storage costs until two weeks after the re-opening of our shop
– Medium size items: delivery in Brussels available for 15€ (delivery by small van, max 0,75 by 0,75 by 0,75 and 200KG)
– Larger items: delivery in Brussels possible (delivery by large van, max 500KG) cost: 59€
– In all cases: unloading is to be done be the recipient