Starting on June 1st, our doors will be open to all of our customers.
Monday to Friday; 9AM to 1PM and 2PM to 6PM.
Rue Previnaire 58, 1070 Anderlecht.
Clients that make an appointment trough our online form will have priority.
We ask our clients:
– to stay home if you are sick
– keep your distance from our staff and other clients
– disinfect your hands upon entry and wear masks
– do not come in groups, maximum 2 visitors per visit (including kids).
– use electronic means of payment as much as possible
Contact-less Pick up in our warehouse
Please reserve a 45 min time slot to facilitate social distancing between our team and clients.
– Available to everyone, recommended for large orders
– Priority shall be given to clients with appointments.
– Loading is to be done by client, unless it consists of goods on palettes
How it works :
– You place an order through our web shop
– When your order is ready, you receive confirmation with a proposal of appointment.
– When arriving, you can come directly to the desk or call us to give you your order +32 (0) 465 896 641
Please mention your order number with your name, you will receive an email confirmation.
We ship on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Small items (books, small lights, bulbs, hardware, etc)
– Shipping of small items by Bpost to any address in Belgium: 5.9€
– Shipping for EU destination at usual rates – ask a quote
– Return of goods is possible, but please notice us before sending us back items. The return period of our products is two weeks. Discounted and unlabelled products cannot be returned.
– Contact us for a shipping quote for deliveries outside of Brussels BEFORE making your order
– Medium size items: delivery in Brussels available for 15€ (delivery by small van, max 0,75 by 0,75 by 0,75 and 200KG)
– Larger items: delivery in Brussels possible (delivery by large van, max 500KG) cost:71€