Every once in a while, we organise workshops and events. These workshops will take place either in our shop’s atelier, or in our conference room.
There are three types of workshops to look out for:
- “Make-it-take-it” Learn how to make a specific product and take it home the same day!
- “Snapshots” These are presentations around reuse techniques and strategies by professionals. (FREE : no prior experience necessary, some are hands on with tools and materials provided)
- “How to” are open forums addressing certain product lines in our stock!
(FREE : geared towards professionals in the field looking to learn the ins and outs of certain reuse material)
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+ unless accompanied by an adult; no prior experience necessary;
- If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 24-hours before the class starts.
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop (if applicable)
If you are interested in collaborating with us and have a workshop idea, would like to present a project based in the reuse culture, or simply have some questions please send us a message at email@example.com!
- 10/01 @ 18h
WORKSHOP FULL Snapshot: Reuse Material Methodology by Mamout Architects
- 24/01 @ 17h – 19h30
BYOLamp Workshop with Maarten Gielen
- 07/02 @ 18h – 19h
Presentation of Galtane products by Stephanie Cornet
- 21/02 @ 17h – 19h30
Make it Take it: RE-DE-USE-FORM with Heike Dobbelaire
- 07/03 @ 18h
- 21/03 @ EVENT IS FULL
Disassemblable Open Structures; A presentation by Atelier Scheldeman
- 04/04 @ 18h