PIN UP: RE-USE-DE-USE-FORM
Endless possibilities for objects and their components.
As our shop begins to take on better shape, we invite you to workshops in our ROTOR DC Atelier.
These workshops will take place either in our shop’s atelier, or in our conference room.
There are three types of workshops to look out for:
- “Make-it-take-it” Learn how to make a specific product and take it home the same day!
(€39 :no prior experience necessary, all material included in price, no need to bring your own tools.)
- “Pin-Up” These are discussions around reuse techniques and projects realised by professionals.
(FREE : no prior experience necessary, some are hands on with tools and materials provided)
- “How to” are open forums addressing certain product lines in our stock!
(FREE : geared towards professionals in the field looking to learn the ins and outs of some certain reuse material)
If you are interested in collaborating with us and have a workshop idea, would like to present a project based in the reuse culture, or simply have some questions please send us a message at email@example.com!
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+ unless accompanied by an adult; no prior experience necessary;
- If ROTOR DC needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts.
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop
- 01/11 No Workshop
SHOP IS CLOSED
- 15/11 @ 18H
PIN UP: Re-De-Use-Form with Heike Dobbelaere
- 29/11 @ 18H WORKSHOP FULL
5 options to light your living room with Maarten Gielen
- 13/12 @ 18H
Make it Take it: Re-De-Use-Form with Heike Dobbelaere